The Podcasting Editor
The Podcasting Editor is your Podcast Partner
Hi. I’m Steve, known as The Podcasting Editor.
My mission is to streamline your podcasting journey, making it seamless and hassle-free.
You’re passionate about your subject, brimming with ideas, and eager to share your message. Why wrestle with the technical intricacies when I can handle them all for you?
Why Choose Me?
With my expert assistance, you can leave your podcasting worries behind. I offer a comprehensive range of services to enhance your podcast’s quality and reach:
- Streamlined Hosting: I’ll manage hosting and distribute your podcast to all major platforms, ensuring your audience can easily discover it.
- Audio Excellence: I’ll provide recommendations for the best microphones and setups, transforming your audio quality.
- Polished Sound: I’ll expertly edit your recordings, eliminating distracting “ums” and background noise.
- Message Clarity: I’ll offer editing guidance to ensure your message shines through clearly.
- Professional Touch: I’ll add engaging intros, outros, music, and seamlessly stitch everything together for an impressive final product.
- Show Notes: If needed, I can craft informative show notes and publish content according to your schedule.
You focus on creating exceptional content, and I’ll handle the technicalities. Send me your files in any format, and I’ll take care of everything else, allowing you to do what you do best: create more content.
Unleash Your Podcast’s Potential
Consistency is the key to podcast growth. Don’t let the tasks of editing, mastering, creating show notes, and uploading impede your progress. Let me shoulder that burden, freeing you to unleash your podcast’s full potential.
Ready to elevate your podcasting experience?
Contact The Podcasting Editor today and watch your podcast flourish.
Check out my PodChaser profile to see (and hear) what I’ve been working on!
New Podcast Set Up
$500 (US) / £400
General advice and product guidance:
- We’ll have a discovery call where we talk about what you want to do:
- What are your goals for your podcast, and what do you want to achieve? Promotion of yourself as a thought leader? Business growth and promotion? A passion project?
- Will you be recording interviews? I’ll recommend software that you can look at, whatever your plans are.
- Following this, and a discussion about where you’ll be recording, I’ll make suggestions of any equipment that you might want to invest in – microphones, headphones, soundproofing.
- I’ll explain what a Podcast Hosting service is, why it’s important, and make suggestions that will suit your aims.
- If you have a preferred launch date, I’ll put together a timeline so we can achieve your goal.
Podcast trailers are important, especially if you want to launch on a particular day. I’ll edit and mix your trailer, and submit your RSS feed to all of the podcast platforms.
(prices based on raw audio of up to 60mins per episode)
Audio preparation only – from $150 (£120) per episode
- Audio edit and clean-up
- Ordering and sequencing
- Balancing levels and mastering
- Publishing to podcast host (with show notes you supply)
Additional extras from $50 (£40) per episode – mix and match and I’ll create a bespoke package for you!
- Drafting show notes
- Creating and scheduling a blog post for each episode
- Creating audio highlight file for use on social channels
- Creating short video (Headliner file) for use on social channels
I’d love to help you get your podcast out there.
Listen to what some of my happy clients have to say about my work:
“Steve was so helpful when launching my show and I can’t wait to continue our work together! I came to him knowing the business and marketing piece of what I wanted to create and share, but with little idea of how all the editing, hosting, etc worked. He was so patient with me and really took the audio I gave him and ‘created’ something out of it. I felt like I had someone in my corner who could not only help create an incredible sounding podcast but who could also guide me through the entire process!”
“I must confess I was so afraid to listen to myself because I felt I did horrible on my initial interview. Tell Steve thanks so much from the bottom of my heart – he is a beast on the editing! Wow! He deserves an Oscar! ”
“Steve is amazing. I’ve given him some pretty rough episodes where he’s had to cut out sections and sew them back together again – and he’s done it seamlessly. I know once I’m done with my part, actually recording the episode, I just send it to him and I don’t have to worry about it, I’m on to the next episode. It’s a great flow. And he’s got a great sense of marketing verbiage for my show notes and makes some fantastic suggestions on how to improve my show. He is an irreplaceable part of my podcast and I feel like I have a true partner. He’s allowed me to be so much more productive and prolific with my podcasting. And because of that, my podcast has grown and sponsors came knocking!”
“Swift and excellent service. Can’t say enough about the quality of what Steve does for our podcast. Certainly took it to the next level.”
The Podcasting Editor
About The Podcasting Editor
I am an audio and music geek. As a musician and engineer I’ve taken part in numerous home and studio recording projects since my teenage years.
I also have over twenty years’ experience as a marketing professional, with particular skills in creating clear, concise, and persuasive copy. Which comes in handy when I’m working on your audio!
Audio editing | Copywriting | Proofreading | Music creation and recording | SEO | Online content publishing and distribution | Brand development | Video editing
Get In Touch
I’d love to work with you on your podcast. Talk to me on Facebook, by email or by using the contact form.